theme #5 by stupidbloodyidiots
note: this theme is a re-release of one of my themes that is no longer available. i revisited it on request, but when i got in there i saw a lot of things i didn’t like and ended up editing it heavily. the format of the old theme is still there, but i’ve added options for quite a few new features. hopefully it’s still true enough to the old theme to make my anon happy, but bells and whistles are fun too.
- new features (compared to the original version) include the ability to toggle left/right alignments, toggle blog title on/off, and alter the format of sidebar links, plus a quick reblog button.
- sidebar is 250px wide.
- do not use this without a sidebar image.
- when you install, you must save and exit and reenter customize before the theme will work properly.
- all font sizes are customizable. the sizes are in pixels. do not put “px” after you plug in the size of something—the theme will do that for you. just write the number.
- there are five additional links.
- i will not customize this theme or help you customize it—you are free to edit it as you like but leave the credit on, please.
- don’t remove credit. likes and reblogs appreciated, but never necessary.
If you have any questions about this theme go here.
Leave all credit intact and do not move it to a secondary page. Do not steal or redistribute this theme.
To install the theme, click ‘Download’ from above and copy all of the code for the theme. ‘Customize’ your blog, click on the ‘Theme’ tab (make sure custom HTML is enabled), delete the existing code there and paste the new code. If the colours are not right, click ‘Reset Defaults’ under the ‘Appearances’ tab and it should work out.
Don’t forget to use the old customize classic page to edit your theme!
Fetchbook Theme - Special Edition Theme
Please like this theme if you are using it. (or if you just genuinely like the theme.)
Inspired by the theme Mean Girls and Fetchbook manips on google.
Well here it is, for you glen coco. I firsted started to talk about my plans for fetchbook a few months ago, and they proved very popular. I had a go at making it but was not as sucessful as I might have hoped, but I’ve been working on it since then and with some help from Elleusine who created tumblrbook I have managed to finally work it out.
- If you are using this theme (or just like it) please click like.
- If you would like custom links, you have to set them as pages. To do that go on the old customizer (tumblr.com/customize-classic) and click the tab which says ‘pages’ and Add a page.
- Comes with a built in online users counter.
- You have the option of showing posts you’ve liked on the right hand side under the about. (To disable this feature go on customize-classic and click the appearance tab, and untick the box which says ‘Show Likes.’
- You can also show who you follow in the left, under the profile picture, which removes the need for a blogroll. You can show 5, 10, or 20 following.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.
It’s quite a simple theme, so nothing too exciting. It is a slightly different version of the theme that I used, I only made small changes to it. There’s no difference between download 1 and download 2. Some people just have problems accessing pastebin, so download 2 is easier for them :)
- Please read the F.A.Q before asking anything about this theme or my other themes!
- I will only answer questions about the technical problems with this theme. If you want to add/remove/change something, you have to do it yourself. Google can help you and also this page.
- You can add 3 custom links under ‘Appearance’, they will appear in your sidebar, under the description
- There are already 3 links next to your icon, I suggest you don’t add more there, it’ll just look weird..but that’s your choice.
- Please remember to click ‘Reset Defaults’ under ‘Appearance’ when downloading this theme (just so that the colors won’t mess up when you save them) and use the old customize page.
*Keep the credit in the same place
*If you get any problems/glitches - feel free to ask me (but please give me time to answer your questions!)
Theme 2, Dirty little secrets
Here is my second theme in two versions. One with circle images and the other one with squares. They are very similar with a few differences.
Please don’t remove the credit and if you have any questions ask me here
- you can add 5 links
- you can add 3 circle images, the first one and the bottom one should be 200x200 px and the middle circle image should be 250x250 px
- in the second version the square images are all the same size 200x200 px
- top title is optional in both versions, you can remove it
- right side image should be 270 x whatever you want
- please like this post if you use this theme
- don’t forget to reset defaults
Here’s my newest theme! Everything was constructed by me, with the exception of the navigation, which was inspired by this theme by manatopia. It was NOT copied, I just used it as a reference for making the navigation round. In fact, I even asked her permission before making this theme public because of that. It has a couple things you may recognize from my older themes as well as a couple of new things. All in all, I hope you enjoy it!
- three columns
- blog title not displayed
- round navigation links
- most post info under entries
- tags when you hover over posts
- two sidebar images
- “sidebar top image” is 250px and will display above the description
- “sidebar bottom image” is 270px and will display below the description
- up to four custom links
My ask box is always open to any questions that people may have. Don’t be afraid to ask for help! There’s no such thing as a stupid question. :-)
*Please note that this theme was designed for the screen of a MacBook Air, which is 1440x900. If it doesn’t look quite right on your screen, just message me and I’ll see if I can help.